header

Tuesday 1 January 2013

2013

Hello everyone..
On this day 1 of the brand new year I wish everyone to have fun so the whole year be of the same kind. 
As I've been on vacation and traveling a lot, I have caught cold and cozily sitting under my fluffy blanket sipping coffee while writing this. I just reached home yesterday evening and going back to college on 5th..no time to rest..:/
Hope everyone had a great new year eve with loads of celebrations with family and loved ones. Wishing the new year bring lots of fun, happiness and success. Bring it on 2013,  :)


 



xo sabbi



P.S. After loads of thinking and rethinking I have decided to bring my blog to Facebook. You can like the page in Pretty little things 

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. true saying and also lovely image.
    get well soon and best wishes for 2013!

    x
    http://worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2013! I look forward to following you in the new year :) I've added your blog to my page's like on fb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is great, I am following you now on gfc(156) and bloglovin(13)
    hope that you can visit my blog :)
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you want here is my blog
    donnaiveh.blogspot.com

    Wanna follow each other? Let me know :-)

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh everyone keeps talking about it, I think it's time for me to start watching this haha. Would you like to follow each other?

    www.gowk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete