Friday, 6 July 2012

Fun time !


Hey everyone!! hope you all are great.:)
Very sorry i haven't been posting lately but I promise I will be regular now.. Actually I went to my cousins place last week and I had some gala time with them.I have been there after about 3 years and it was awesome.. I miss them so much now..:( but yea awesome..
Here's some of the pics taken there..hope you like them...:)













Well have you ever had a train journey  ?..its soo fun isn't it ??..if you have not then you should definitely try it..
You make friends, enjoy the nature n just be lazy dozing off ..:P 
its was just a 3 hrs. journey but I loved every bit of it..:)



       xoxo   sabbi :)


*ps: more photos coming up in the next post .

Pin It Now!

12 comments:

  1. great pics!!:)

    nishalooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much food! Those candies made me hungry! lol

    xoxo,
    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thnx..ya those chocolates were yuum..
      xo sabbi

      Delete
  3. You guys look like you're having a blast of fun. Yummy food over there,thanks a lot! I'm hungry now.

    http://awkwardteenageralert.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey just came across ur blog n I like it......check out my log too n let me know if we can follow each other.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post & cute blog!
    I`m a new follower now.
    And I will be SOO happy, if you follow my blog:-)
    Tatiana
    http://www.bonnie23blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete